search

Custom Search

Monday 25 July 2011

Best Things in Life are Free!

In 2 months, we save $1987 and I really wanted to make that $2000 mark so I was brainstorming and came up with an idea.  I decided to email/call one company a day and see what I could get for free.  Lots of companies have sent me the "Thanks for your loyalty but we can't give you coupons" speech and a few actually sent stuff.

Johnsons/Aveeno:  2 Free products--I got gift baskets full of baby supplies, 6 x $1 off coupons for any Johnson product and the ability to contact them on a monthly basis for coupons to be sent out.

Colgate/Palmolive:  10 x $1 off coupons for any product

General Mills:  1 x FREE box of cereal ANY size!

Pampers:  $26 in assorted coupons

Huggies:  $17 in assorted coupons

Chapmans:  $5 off any Chapman product

Hirem Walker:  really cool personalized bookplates 

Heinz:  pass to the factory store in Leamington 

Stride:  3 x $1 off gum and some samples of new flavours

Not bad for an email a day!  I was surprised at the amount of items we were able to get. 
hlussier@bell.net
http://itmakecents.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment