search

Custom Search

Wednesday 13 July 2011

FREE GLASSES, FREE BEACH TOWELS, FREE GARLIC BREAD, GREAT CAKES AND COUPONS!

So first off, I'd like to apologize for the lack of deal posting lately.  I've been sick, tired, and now that I'm a bit better...swimming :-)  I promise to make it up to you with some sweet deals.

FREE GLASSES AGAIN AT CLEARLY CONTACTS
Clearly Contacts is giving away another 10,000 free pairs of glasses again on Wednesday.  All you have to do is pay shipping and handling, which is less then 15 bucks.
Click on my link on July 7 at 9am EST and enter the code "FREEGLASSES714" at checkout.
CLICK HERE FOR FREE GLASSES!

FREE BEACH TOWELS
 So when I was out deal searching this week I came across some specially marked boxes of Cheerios that cake with a code for a FREE BEACH TOWEL.  The towels are super cute too.  There are 5 different designs:  Cheerios, Honey Nut Cheerios, Pilsbury Dough Boy, Lucky Charms, and Stripes.  With my big family and a pool, we find we are always out of towels.  I bought 9 boxes and got 9 towels.  Another tip, the Cheerios are on sale at Giant Tiger for $2.97 and Price Chopper or Freshco for $3 (you can price match at Walmart)  You have to look for the specially marked box.  I found lots of multigrain at Freshco and lots of plain at Walmart.  So grab some towels! 


FREE GARLIC BREAD
Great Facebook Freebie Today!  Olivieri is giving away a $2 coupon for their garlic bread.  When this goes on sale, it will be free!   So CLICK THIS LINK FOR GARLIC BREAD  and it will take you to Facebook.  Click "Like" on the page.  It will then take you to Websaver--one of my fav coupon sites.  Just click mail your coupons!


GREAT CAKES
Just wanted you guys to see some amazing cakes!  My bestie Bry is extremely talented and has put together some stunning cakes.  She can do just about anything!  Please take a look!  You can find her on facebook!  CAKETOPIA  CLICK HERE TO CONTACT BRY
   



COUPONS

Last but not least, it is sadly approaching July 31 which is the expiry on a ton of my coupons.  I would be happy to share if you could use any.  I have A LOT!  Let me know what you're looking for!  Well, that's it for now!  Enjoy the cool weather while it lasts!

  
hlussier@bell.net
http://itmakecents.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment