search

Custom Search

Monday 25 July 2011

SwAgBuCkS


 

Ok a repost I know, but seriously this is one you can't go wrong with!  Constantly getting gift cards! This is for all my American and Canadian friends!

To Good to be True? Or is it....Working from Home

So a few months ago, a friend really nagged me to sign up and try  "SWAGBUCKS"  I was very skeptical and thought it was a big scam.  After her bugging me, I thought I really had nothing to lose.  I used the search bar and played a few games.  I thought maybe I'd try and redeem for a gift card.  Guess what?  On Thursday I really received a gift card for $25 in the mail!  Seriously, you should try it.  There is nothing to lose.  If your interested, click on the link.  If you want more info call me or message me.  Sign up through me at my referral and you'll receive free swagbucks to start.
 

SWAGBUCKS
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment