search

Custom Search

Friday 10 June 2011

FREE DEODORANT!! Head and Shoulders with a free razor for $2.68! Best coupon day ever!

So today I think I had the best day ever at walmart!  I price matched Old Spice Deodorant with Rexall (it was on sale for $1.49) and used my buy 2 get $3 off from the p&g insert last weekend.  This brought my total to -$0.02 per bottle!  We used another $150 in coupons on various items.   The other great buy was a Head&Shoulders shampoo with a free Gillette Razor for $4.68 and I used my $2.00 off coupon from the P&G inserts last week to make the total cost $2.68.  We bought the shaving cream again for $1.46 a bottle and used are buy 3 get $5 off coupon which meant the store paid me for it.  We also bought the Iams dogfood deal where the store owed us.  Lastly the Crest 3d white toothpaste was $0.88 after using are $1.00 coupon.  So we had a great experience with Walmart too...my fav cashier was there and it was quick.  Here's tip DON'T BE EMBARRASSED OF COUPONS!  DIVE IN RECYCLE BINS OR BUY TONS OF PAPERS!  IT'S WORTH IT!!!
hlussier@bell.net
http://itmakecents.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment