search

Custom Search

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Thankyou to my Sponsor--www.synergisticeffectresults.com

I would like to give a big thanks to  www.synergisticeffectresults.com who has agreed to sponsor my blog!  Thanks for allowing me to keep going on something I really enjoy doing--helping others save money!  Synergistic Effect helps you create your new now today!  They provide you with the tools you need  to begin achieving new results today in your goals and visions.  They have some really neat planning tools that will help you and/or your business achieve success complete with step-by-step instructions.  It's a really neat sight especially for my entrepreneur friends.  It's worth the look!



http://itmakecents.com
Always looking forward to hearing from you  hlussier@bell.net


2 comments:

synergisticmi said...

We are excited to sponsor your blog Heather!

We offer our planning tools for $9 bucks and are saving people time and money with out tools just like you are!

synergisticmi said...

Oh and if you buy our $9 Plan you are automatically entered to win an Apple i-pad 2!

Post a Comment