search

Custom Search

Monday 13 June 2011

FREE EYEGLASSES TODAY! Act fast!


Clearly Contacts is giving away free glasses again June 14!

Ok, I don't know exactly how many people are familiar with Clearly Contacts but I used them to purchase my daughter brand name glasses last year and they were amazing.  Great quality and great price.  They deliver them right to your home and have a great return policy.  Well on June 14 they're giving away 10 000 pairs of glasses (with prescription lenses) for FREE!

What you need to know:
1. Visit ClearlyContacts.ca on June 14, 2011 to get your free pair.
2. You need your glasses prescription. 
3. If you’re not happy with the glasses that they send you, simply send them back and exchange them for another free pair at their expense.
4.  It begins at 9am and there are only 10 000 pairs so try to be early!
5.  Use the FREECANADA614 code.
6.  Limit one per person.

NOTE I MISREAD IT IS 12PM EST AND 9AM PDT.  SO FOR ALL YOU FELLOW ONTARIO FRIENDS 12PM!  THANKS



hlussier@bell.net
http://itmakecents.blogspot.com/

1 comments:

hlussier said...

I'm so glad to know so many of my Ontario friends took advantage of this!

Post a Comment