search

Custom Search

Monday 6 June 2011

FREE IAMS DOGFOOD AND SHAVING CREAM!!

So I found a sweet deal at walmart today. 

Walmart had the small 680g bags of Iams Dogfood on for $1.73 a bag.  I had $2 off coupon which means that Walmart had to PAY ME $0.27 a bag for the dog food.

Walmart had the Gillette shaving foam on for $1.46 a can and I had 8 coupons for $5 off when you buy 3.  This means that Walmart PAID ME $0.62 a can to buy the shaving cream.  I bought 24 cans so I had an overage. 

I paired these deals up with my free eggo coupon from the mini-wheats box and my free General Mills cereal coupons from emailing the company.

Take advantage of this deal!  The coupons were in the Saturday Windsor Star in the Proctor and Gamble insert.  You can also get these coupons online at www.brandsaver.ca.  Have fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment